Rich with Industrial Diversity, Newcastle attracts mostly Corporate Clientele. Ideally situated between Gauteng, Durban, the Kruger National Park and the Drakensberg. As the Original Farmhouse of Sir Rider Haggard, Author of “King Solomon’s Mines”, our Establishment is nestled at the foothill of the Hilldrop Rocky Range.
Built in 1875 and the focal point of our Bed & Breakfast, many a Corporate and Holiday Visitor has shared the history hereof since 29 July 1995.
Our 3 Hectare Indigenous Forest hosts an array of birdlife which surrounds the Honesty Bar and Swimming Pool.
The Braai Lapa is available for private use and a favourite meeting place.
- 4KM FROM CITY CENTRE
- 2KM FROM HEALTH CLUB
- HISTORICAL MONUMENTS
- 1KM FROM BLACKROCK CASINO
- 2KM FROM NEWCASTLE MALL
- 30 MINUTES TO BATTLEFIELDS
- 5KM FROM NEWCASTLE AIRPORT
- 8KM FROM NEWCASTLE GOLF CLUB
- 80KM FROM THE BIG 5 / NAMBITI GAME PARK
- 25KM TO NTSHINGWAYO DAM / PARKS BOARD